Wednesday, July 12, 2017

9 lives dumped from phone

The wind machine sooths the grind. We all need an ultra sonic spa. Today's work bench brought to you by Olympia. It is the water.

New race bike motor. Just you wait and see. VMX TT500 stock stomper Dick Mann man

Paint booth

Project gonna go fast. Long live #217. Hot Carl's new colors brought to you by Krylon

The golden ticket


I am not here for a long time. I am here for a good time

Jeff Stanton

 Let'g get a shotgun and kill Barney

Heinz- 57 drawers 

1 comment:

Tanvi said...

Hi Travis,

My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog 747 Rider has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 40 Dirt Bike Blogs on the web.

https://blog.feedspot.com/dirt_bike_blogs/

I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 40 Dirt Bike Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

Best,
Anuj