Friday, May 5, 2017

How Instagram has instantly instilled insecurity in in-sequentially inumerable inadauquite enormouse amount of shitty camera photos:

6 mile chocolate cake road race track on knobblies.

I have been riding as much as I can.

Gary built me a sexy exhaust. Gary is cool.

I bought a Goldwing 1500. Oh yes I did.

My work bench is my canvas.

The good, the bad, and the ugly.


I am building myself a new chopper. Because I am not sensible, smart, or able to come to grips with the standards of a society that sells smart cycle brain washing machines. Mikey builds me springer parts. Mikey is cool.

Gary builds himself a motorcycle. Gary is cool. Upside down stickers and all.

My happy place. Little Goose. Chris Gosselaar's 2003 (He finished 5th in the outdoors that year) Factory Connection CR125.
On the pipe.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Ever wanted to get free Google+ Circles?
Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?